- Job Ref: 3355
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Business Analyst with financial or insurance background to join our client for a six months fixed term contract (possibility of extension) Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland based in Dublin City Centre.
Your daily basis in this role will be:
- To provide a comprehensive range of analytical services to deliver business solutions which will meet the project objective outlined in the business case.
· Capture and prioritise business requirements to meet both business and IT needs and which provide all parties with a clear understanding of the approach to the business solution.
· Support the Test Analyst/ Manager to ensure that the project test strategy is created and implemented. Works with an extensive range of functions across the business including key project stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
· Regularly works with a range of internal and external suppliers to support delivery of business requirements and deliver changes/benefits.
· Required to adopt and implement new analysis techniques and approaches used in the development and implementation of business requirements.
· Undertake analysis activities as determined by the project need and under direction of the Project Manager or Analyst Manager.
- Prepares post implementation handover to the business and supports training and post implementation activities including assistance with business readiness implementation, where required.
You will need financial services/insurance experience and good communication skills and analytical thinking
If you want to receive more information, please feel free to contact us.