- Job Ref: 1974
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is leading IT Service Management and automation is looking for two enthusiastic and driven Business Analyst on contract roles.
- Defining business requirements
- Process mapping
- Documentation (business requirements documentation, functional specification, process libraries) -
- Report analysis
- Test case documentation and co-ordination Test in Commercial UAT
- Above all solutions orientated
- Strong Analysis competencies
- Business process design
- Customer lifecycle design
- Knowledge of Systems Architecture
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Expertise in how best to implement applications into a business domain.
- Ability to apply project management concepts and tools.
- Strong meeting management and facilitation skills
- Ability to work with local and geographically distributed teams
- Flexibility and a willingness to tackle complicated organisational requirements.
Additional skills :
- strong Business Analyst skills
- Experience working in both technology and commercial environments ideally in a financial services or banking environment
A IESB Diploma will make a difference in the selection process so it will be a great advantage.
Excellent daily rates between 400-450€ per day and a great work environment.