BTL Marketing Comms Manager
- Job Ref: 1828
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers Business is delighted to announce a new vacancy for a client of ours, a big telecommunication services provider located in Dublin City for a Marketing Communication Manager of Below the Line Advertising.
Reporting to Head of Brand & Marketing Person will be responsible for leading communication strategy of BTL Acquisition.
This role requires marketing communication experience, understanding B2C market as well as people management skills.
What are you expected to do?
- Plan, develop & execute marketing campaigns
- Act as a point of contact for all BTL activities (involves the distribution of pamphlets, handbills, stickers, promotions, brochures placed at point of sale, on the roads through banners and placards. It could also involve product demos and samplings at busy places like malls and market places or residential complexes)
- Collaborate with other teams
- Gather consumer insights and pro-actively react on any issues
What are you expected to have to be successful for the role?
- Preferably 3+ years of experience BTL communication activities
- Marketing or relevant education
- Commercial and business acumen
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Computer skills (MS Office, databases)
Company offers attractive financial package and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
For more information, please send your CV and get in touch with [email protected]
Please note, that due to large number of applicants, we are in a position to come back only to most relevant candidates.