- Job Ref: 4670
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Brand Manager for FMCG Company
Our client is an innovative international company in the FMCG industry, looking to incorporate a Brand Manager to be the primary point of contact for the brand principals and manage the operational relationship with the brand principals.
As a Brand Manager, reporting directly to the Senior Principal Manager you will take personal responsibility for the delivery the key brand principal business plans, ensuring pricing strategy by brand & sku is strategically aligned across all customers and channels.
Responsibilities of the Brand Manager include:
· Deliver specific volume, value, and gross margin & contribution targets for the key sectors of Healthy Beverages & Snacks brands
- Assist National Account Managers in the development of accurate forecasting models by customer
- Play an active role in shaping NAM team’s customer presentations through provision of data-driven insights by working closely with the Category Team.
- Delivering the agreed business plans for the key brand principles
- Cost controls within budgets
- Growth targets as set in conjunction with respective brand principals business plans
We are looking for a professional individual with 5-7 years of executive experience in FMCG organisations of the Irish trade.
Experience conveying commercial/financial messages, and influencing decisions at senior levels in at least one leading FMCG organisation.
Excellent academic background - educated to Degree standard or equivalent.
Location: Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
Salary: Depending on the experience, 10% bonus, benefits