BMC Remedy -Architect role
- Job Ref: 3210
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced BMC Remedy Technical Architect. You will be the expert on the BMC Remedy suit of applications for a global company in the healthcare sector.
As the BMC Remedy Architect you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Process Architect (PA) to understand requirements, establish priorities, scalability and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery.
- Responsible for taking the business processes and requirements delivered by the PA and design, implement, integrate and support BMC Remedy platform solutions.
- Liaise with different departments as the technical point of contact and deliver a positive and value-add experience to clients in every interaction.
- Hands-on approach to building prototypes, enabling the customer to have a visual of the end solution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications.
- Acts as the final escalation point for technical decision-making within a programme.
- Participation in the maintenance and creation of coding standards/guidelines
- Lead, educate, mentor and develop internal resources.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of developing the BMC Remedy platform and enterprise architectures.
- Strong understanding of the core ITSM applications within BMC Remedy along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use.
- Excellent understanding of the ways in which BMC Remedy can be configured and customised and Scripting within the tool.
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a BMC Remedy environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical formats Awareness of new technology on the market
This is a 12 months contract with possibility of extension. If you are interested or require additional information click the apply button and get in touch.