- Job Ref: 4655
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a an experienced BizTalk Consultant with a history of delivering a variety of integration projects.Ideally, we are looking for candidates with Expertise on SOA Orchestration, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Security Protocols, BizTalk Configuration, Transformations and JSON based Messaging.
- Strong command on various BizTalk components like BRE and BAM and should have expertise in developing custom Schemas, Pipelines, Mapping, Orchestrations, Itineraries,
- Strong command on .Net/C# concepts and current trends in the industry including strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
- Automated BizTalk Unit Testing using tools such as BizUnit, MsTest etc.
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Experience in being part of global delivery team with onsite/offshore model and coordination with support teams for deployment and issue handling.
- Experience with code build tools such as TFS.
- Experience in production of project estimates, design documents, and project plans.