- Job Ref: 2371
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client a leader in the insurance sector is looking for a talented BI/Data Analyst for a 3 months contract with possibility of extension and go into bigger project down the line.
You will be working on a Data analytics and MI project around user access and governance.
you role on this project will be:
- Improve data feeds and data quality to improve the customer experience
- Perform data exploration on disparate data
- Able to liaise with technical and non-technical teams
- Use data tools to extract, model, interpret and display information outputs, supporting strategic decision making
- Stakeholder management.
It is important that you have:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert knowledge of analytical technologies
- Passionate about data
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with data modelling, querying and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience of working with Teradata Data and Campaign Management tools would be ideal.
The role is offering competitive daily rates.
Please get in contact to find out more about this opportunity.