- Job Ref: 3766
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a well-established Irish company leader in pension, retirement and investment products.
They’re currently looking for a Bid Specialist to join their Corporate Business unit and manage the bid process for some of Ireland largest groups.
- Coordinating and creating bid material, liaising with sales, marketing and other internal teams to gather information and deliver a high-quality end product
- Responding to RFPs, assessing opportunities and ensuring a high-quality, innovative representation
- Writing, editing and proofreading of proposals
- Monitoring and recording tender opportunities and outcomes
- Keeping the bid library current, up to date and fit for purpose
- Developing and maintaining good relations with clients, internal teams, external agencies and professional bodies
- Organising and participating in area related events (courses, seminars, conferences)
- Developing and delivering internal training, coaching and supporting colleagues, and acting as an SME for tender processes and proposal writing
We’re looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role, preferably within the pensions and investment industry.
- Excellent writing and/or copywriting skills
- Experience planning and developing successful proposals
- Ability to assess opportunities and prioritise, strong decision-making skills
- Willingness to own the role, innovate, design and improve processes and practices
- Sound judgement, good interpersonal and persuasive skills, and the confidence to liaise with all levels within the organisation and operate with autonomy
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package (bonus, health, pension, 22 days holidays, gym, subsidised canteen).
This is a new role with plenty of opportunities for development and career progression.
Dublin City Centre location.
Thank you for your time considering this application, we look forward to hearing from you!