- Job Ref: 3829
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish start-up that develops a cloud-based Tender Management platform that helps mid-market companies compete for business opportunities and increase win rates at lower costs. As the company scales up, they are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a background in bid management, to join the team in their Dublin City Centre offices.
As a Bid Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the preparation and production of bids
- Developing templates and other content material
- Reviewing and editing content created by clients and giving feedback
- Updating and maintaining the bid library
- Leading workshops to train clients on tender processes
- Building relationships with clients (assisting on select tenders)
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience in bid management/bid coordination position, with experience preparing bids for the private and public sectors.
We’re looking for candidates with strong communication and relationship building skills, a high level of attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
Our client offers a competitive salary and career progression opportunities. Exciting start-up working environment, within an energetic, value-driven and fun culture. Very convenient location in South Dublin City Centre.
Thank you for your time considering this application, I look forward to speaking with you!