BI Front End Developer
- Job Ref: 4677
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Front end developer
An ideal candidate would have an Experience of implementing a Management Decision Support System in a commercial environment.
Good understanding of Data Warehouse principles and methodologies. Background in Analytics / Statistics and Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM environment would be an advantage. This is a dynamic role which involves software development on multiple data warehouses, analysis / investigation, testing and documentation. Ability to multi-task across concurrent projects may be required.
Assist the Development function with long-term planning and implementation of BI Solutions.
Be the Technical lead for the front end of the Reporting elements of BI Projects by gathering requirements, sizing and designing solutions, overseeing development tasks and creating reports.
Help develop BI applications to meet business requirements, develop new dashboards and analyse existing reports using Tableau / Power BI.
The person will be building models which predicts trends of KPIs across a range of areas of reporting and different industries.
Responsible for delivering Dashboard solutions using Agile methodology with optimal performance and data storage.
What you need:
An experience for developing Tableau in ecommerce environment, a strong understanding and ability to develop reports which are business critical such as Dashboards. Cross functional stakeholder management including requirements gathering and analysis. Working closely with the business teams and end users to create useful, yet engaging visualisations, dashboards and reports with Tableau / Power BI. Assist in the management and maintenance of the production of automated BI Environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A 3rd Level Qualification, preferably a relevant Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, etc.
- 2+ years BI experience preferably within an eCommerce environment but it is not a prerequisite.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft BI tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Tableau, Power BI), R/Python.
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, optimize and format custom dashboards/reports.
- Strong understanding of performance tuning and optimisation concepts.
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical reporting solutions.
- Experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models (R/Python).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork.