- Job Ref: 4422
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
BI Developer will work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Data Scientists and DBAs.Duties:
- The design, architecture, implementation and support of Ryanair applications using a variety of tools
- Participate in and/or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of BI technology solutions.
- Conduct ETL, Data Warehouse Modelling, OLAP, processes documentation and BI solution delivery
- Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience (minimum 5 years BI),
- Experience with Data Warehouse Dimension/Relational modelling and Cube development, BI architecture and related concepts
- ETL programming skills, including experience with large code bases, complex data structures, and a variety of BI development tools.
- Microsoft Technology stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS).
- Programming knowledge using APIs for Data Integrations with C#, SOAP/REST, etc.,
- Experience with AWS a plus.
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- MS SQL Server 2016
- QlikView, Tableau, Power BI
- Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Cloudera)
- Couchbase, MongoDB
- Java, Python, Scala, R
- AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Lambda, EMR, RedShift), Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana,)
If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact me: [email protected]