- Job Ref: 5015
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
The duties will include:
• The design, architecture, implementation and support of Ryanair applications using a variety of tools
• Participate in and/or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of BI technology solutions.
• Conduct ETL, Data Warehouse Modelling, OLAP, processes documentation and BI solution delivery
• Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
This role requires a person with the ability to work on their own, or as part of a larger group to deliver best in class BI tools for a dynamic company. You shouldn’t be afraid to try new solutions or technologies in order to solve a problem – we encourage people to use their initiative to solve anything that comes their way.
Requirements The person:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience. Minimum 5 Years BI experience with solid understanding of data warehouse, BI architecture and related concepts
• Experience with Data Warehouse Dimension/Relational modelling and Cube development
• ETL programming skills, including experience with large code bases, complex data structures, and a variety of BI development tools
• Microsoft Technology stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
• Programming knowledge using APIs for Data Integrations with C#, SOAP/REST, etc.,