BI Analyst - Leading Insurance Company
- Job Ref: 2106
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
BI Analyst – Leading Insurance Company
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry, who is well established are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this BI Analyst position and I can give you more details on who this company is. But to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specialising in insurance with a massive customer base. You will work with the company’s Business Intelligence team. As the BI Analyst you will play an important part in analysing, collating and presenting business data, playing a key part of the decision making process. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on BI Analyst positon, in which you will work closely with the team and stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- Ideally you will bring around 3 years commercial BI Analyst experience to this job.
- MS Access expertise is essential
- You will bring experience in Data Visualisation tools.
- A degree in Business, Maths, Statistics or similar IT related degree is preferred.
- Fluent English and good communication skills are needed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Interpreting user requirements and converting this into a report.
- The ability to adapt to change at any time.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***