Backend Software Engineer
- Job Ref: 5795
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
The Senior Software Engineer will join to the I+D team that plays an essential role in the way in which their system analyzes massive amounts and improving our tool's data collection and query optimization capacities.
The ideal candidate will have experience programming with languages like; Java, Node.JS, Kotlin or Scala. They will also count on a solid knowledge of algorithms.
- Develop new features and maintain the product engines (data storage, retrieval and analysis).
- Participate in all the development phases: testing, integration...
- 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience developing software other than web or accounting software (gaming, engineering, drivers, compilers, ...)
- Experience working on Unix/Linux environments.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to solve maths and algorithms problems.
- Enjoy learning and problem solving.
- B.S. (or superior) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field of study.