- Job Ref: 2873
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
If you are interested in open-source projects and philosophy, you want to work in an open, flexible, collaborative and international company with an excellent working environment.... keep reading!
About the project:
• You will have the opportunity to develop applications in the cloud, constant improvements and new features with a fast development cycle, working with Docker, Cassandra, Spark, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services ...
• You will be in an agile environment using Kanban and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
• You will work in contact with UX Designers and Product Manager to maintain a shared vision.
What are we looking for?
• Technical / Higher Degree in Computer / Telecommunication or similar.
• More than 2-3 years of backend development experience.
• Experience in Git (or other DVCS)
• High level of written and spoken English: all daily work, including day-to-day work in the office, will be in this language.
What can we offer you?
Working with us an opportunity to participate in an ethical, motivating, challenging and constantly expanding project within an international environment that o?ers the possibility developing a personal career according to your capabilities and preferences as part of our team.
Benefits and Perks
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally.
- Your favorite laptop is provided. (The latest MacBook Pro Retina, the most powerful DELL... ).
- Flexibility to work remotely when the task allows for it.
- Free healthy food in our kitchen. Tons of fresh fruit, co?ee, drinks and cookies.
- Top health insurance for you and your family.
- Free English classes.
- Employee Volunteering Program: 5 days o? in order to do something useful for your community.
- Your birthday is o?. Celebrate it properly with your family and friends!
We look forward to hearing from you!