- Job Ref: 1973
- Location: madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Are you a Java Developer? Do you want to join an international team?
We have a great opportunity in a Big Data Analysis company who offers a wide range of big data analytics solutions. The company Big data analytics platform and services combine technology and human expertise to help organizations around the world achieve clear and actionable insights every day.
You can work on Remote¡ Or with the team in Madrid.
- excellent standard Java 5+,
- experience with Java web containers (preferably Tomcat or Glassfish),
- relational databases and SQL.
Experience with at least one of the following would be a huge advantage:
- J2EE (JPA, EJB, JAXWS, etc),
- Lucene or ElasticSearch or Solr,
- NoSQL storage (preferably Cassandra, HBase or MongoDB),
- graph software (Neo4j, Giraffe, GraphX, Gelly or Gephi),
- Apache Spark or Apache Flink,
- JDO (DataNucleus),
- public networks APIs (Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc),
- Eclipse, SVN & Linux shell,
- cloud infrastructure (preferably Amazon or Rackspace).
Good written English is a must.
Good experience in:
a) grasp object-oriented programming basics like inheritance and polymorphism,
b) display knowledge of key Java classes/interfaces from the core packages like java.lang or java.util,
c) handle basic data structures (lists, trees, etc) and algorithms (sorting, maths functions, etc)
Are you the one we are looking for? Get in touch with me! You don't need to send me your CV. Just drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .or give me a call on +34 674539292 and I will be in touch!