Back Office System Analyst (PL/SQL Developer)
- Job Ref: 5154
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Main tasks of the position
The candidate will participate in the support and maintenance tasks of the Bank’s Back Office systems, with several levels of complexity, undertaking analysis, physical and logical designs of the solutions to be implemented.
He / She will be involved in maintenance tasks of the existing Systems and will participate and help achieve the defined goals in the projects in which he/she will be involved.
- High level skills and experience in functional and technical analysis.
- Able to solve problems and high capacity of adapting to changes.
- Technical and coding Skills necessary: Oracle PL/SQL, XML, Web Services.
- Proactive, methodic and organized.
- Able to work under pressure and face challenges.
- Good communication Skills.
- Experienced Team player, able to compromise and deliver.
- Able to work independently based on documentation.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in working under Project Management Methodology (ITPM, PMI, Prince2) and Agile Frameworks.
Preferably Computer Engineering.
Previous experience in IT Systems Analysis, preferably in Banking Management Systems (Contract Management), Web Services and PL/SQL.
Previous experience in coding in PL/SQL and Web Services.
Previous experience in IT projects under Project Management Methodologies and/or agile frameworks.
Experience in international projects with English as communications language will be very positively valued.
Experience in Financial Sector IT projects will be very positively valued.
Experience in dealing directly with members from the business departments.
28 - 32k€ yearly gross salary.