- Job Ref: 5336
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an AWS Admin with DevOps skills to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Data Scientists and Product Owners. (S)he will supervise and maintain our cloud environments and promote best practices within the team.
The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as security, monitoring, designing architecture and supporting other team members in becoming more cloud aware.
- Excellent overall picture of AWS cloud ecosystem.
- Cloud (3+years): Experience with AWS Administration or DevOps
- Evidence of delivering continual improvements in availability, scalability, monitoring, concurrency, fault tolerance, latency, automation and related areas
- Experience in cost tracking and suggesting cost efficient solutions
- Cloud native system design skills
- Experience in system monitoring
- Scripting experience in Python
- Familiar with CI/CD solutions
- Familiar with Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Familiar with microservice architecture
- Knowledge of big data concepts would be a plus
- Basics of database administration would be a plus
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- AWS - S3, EC2, Lambda, EMR, ECS, Cloudformation
- Docker, ElasticSearch, Couchbase,
- Scala, Java, Python, R
- MS SQL Server 2016