Automation Test Engineer
- Job Ref: 2680
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
I am looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to work for our client a worldwide consultancy company.
What do you need to bring for this project?
• To automate using UFT and hybrid framework
• GPP automation, will involve UI & backend automation experience
• Experience in working in automation team.
And some more of this:
- Experience in Automation frameworks using HP UFT
- Experience in automating web and web services/JMS service applications
- Building & maintaining automation test cases based on functional test assets.
- Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities.
- Investigating and debugging application defects.
- Producing clear and concise reports during the life-cycle of an automation project.
- Identifying opportunities for further test automation or efficiency through automation.
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own Automation deliverable
- Participate in training, including self-conducted learning, to keep skills up-to-date.
- Work on supervised proof of concept exercises
- Experience with following tools/languages: HP QTP/UFT, VB Script, HP ALM, XML, SQL, Unix
- client facing experience.
If this is something that is of your interest please don't hesitate to get in touch for more details.