Automation Test Engineer
- Job Ref: 2221
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Temporary
We currently have great opportunities for Automation Test Engineers to shape and deploy best of breed test automation solutions according to our Client’s project plan.
What is on offer for you?
A competitive salary and benefits package, support from network of Consultants, proven methodologies and test tools, a specialised and structured training program. Our client also offer a formal and structured appraisal process to ensure progress within the company as well as diverse and varied projects with various clients. Applicants must be willing to travel to various client sites throughout Dublin.
You you pride yourself with the above skills:
• You should have at least 3 years’ experience of testing across a number of projects and technologies
• Consultants must be proficient in industry leading test tools (e.g. QTP, Selenium, Coded UI)
• Consultants must be proficient at writing complex code in some of the following languages: MS VBScript, C#, Java
• A good understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (QC, MS TM, FitNesse, Cucumber) would also be extremely beneficial
• Ideally you will have a Computing related Degree and be ISEB accredited, although this is not essential.
• Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects.
• Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
• Have a proactive, can do attitude, Solutions orientated.
Candidates MUST be willing to travel to various client sites. There may also be opportunities to travel within Ireland, the UK and Europe.
Get in contact: [email protected] or [email protected]