Automation Senior Technical Engineer
- Job Ref: 2508
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
We currently have great opportunities for Automation Senior Technical Engineer to shape and deploy best of breed test automation solutions according to our Client’s project plan.
What is on offer for you?
A competitive salary and benefits package, support from network of Consultants, proven methodologies and test tools, a specialized and structured training program. Our client also offer a formal and structured appraisal process to ensure progress within the company as well as diverse and varied projects with various clients. Applicants must be willing to travel to various client sites throughout Dublin.
If you pride yourself with the above skills:
- You should have at least 3 years’ experience of testing across a number of projects and technologies
- Consultants must be proficient in industry leading test tools (e.g. QTP, Selenium, HP LR)
- Mentors the automation resources and contributes to the wider automation team through the creation of reusable assets.
- Applies data analysis, data modelling, and quality engineering techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes, to establish and maintain data structures and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Ability to interact with other teams to derive information required for projects.
- Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
- Have a proactive, can do attitude, Solutions orientated
- Technical Skills- SQL, UNIX, Agile preferential
You MUST be willing to travel to various client sites...
It would be great if you have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience, as this will make a difference in the selection process.