- Job Ref: 5347
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
This is an independent Irish company that has been designing and supplying lighting solutions to Irish businesses which are effective and innovative. The companies friendly and knowledgeable staff with a wealth of experience offer a high standard of customer service and technical expertise.
- Report to the Head of Lighting Design.
- Will be involved in all aspects of the Lighting Design process.
- Reviewing and interpreting architectural plans incorporating lighting designs into 3D Models.
- Work with the sales team in bidding for and winning project tenders.
- To build good working relationships with suppliers to ensure that we are always aware of the latest products available.
- Is ambitious and wants a career in Lighting Design.
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Can communicate effectively with people.
- Proficient in Autocad / REVIT / Navisworks.
- Experience building Lighting Families.
- BIM experience an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office / Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong design ability and technical skills.
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- A desire to learn the Lighting Industry and develop skills and knowledge through CPD.
- Drive excellence through high quality work output.