Associate Partner Banking/Wealth - Business Development
- Job Ref: 5826
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
OverviewIn this role as an Associate Partner you will be responsible for supporting our Wealth Management/Private Banking clients in their transformative efforts to compete and succeed in an evolving financial landscape. You will help create opportunites for our clients UK team to pitch for and win transformation projects within the Private Banking/Wealth space. You will take ownership within team assignments and occasionally take on overall project responsibility. You will act as a subject expert on allocated topics in eventual support of other delivery teams. You will also build long-term relationships with client stakeholders during assignments, exhibit enthusiasm both for delivering quality client work and for contributing to the firm’s culture through participation in internal initiatives and team events.
- As an Associate Partner in Wealth Management/Private Banking, you will help create opportunities for our client in Business Development activities in the topics of Target Operating Model, Digitization, Increasing Efficiency, System Implementation and Selection, etc.
- Help plan the go-to market strategy for the Private/Banking/Wealth management space
- Define our clients UK Wealth Management/Private Banking go to market strategy
- Hire your team to deliver the project to the UK market clients
- Mentor and coach consultants increasing their knowledge and practical experience of Wealth Management/Private banking transformation
- Member of the our clients UK Exec team and hence impact the company hiring and marketing strategy
- Define the our clients UK Wealth Management/Private Banking service offerings and deliver it to the client
- A minimum of 6-10 years’ experience in a line management role in a UK Wealth Management or Private Banking organization
- In-depth experience in Wealth Management/ Private Banking client segments, products and propositions, channels and front to back operating models
- Strong recent evidence of Business Development success in this space.
- Access to a strong local network of clients, partners and vendors
- Very good understanding of process design and improvement and management
- Very good understanding of project/programme governance and delivery lifecycle
- Ideally good understanding of information architectures and key technology platforms and solution used in the sector
- Shaping and delivering client experience and digital transformation programs
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly at various levels throughout a client organisation
- Combined business and IT understanding and good analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to quickly understand complex problems