Associate Analyst, Brokerage Operations Tax
- Job Ref: 5880
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a professional to join our client in their busy and exciting tax services team.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree or higher in a business related discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience ideally within financial services or shared services
- Excellent communication skills written, spoken and social
- Ability to quickly prfioritize, quickly coordinate, take initiative and work under tight deadlines
- Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills - MS Office
- Motivated, go to attitude and willingness to learn and take on more tasks
- You will be responsible for supporting client inquiries, maintaining and providing accurate cost basis and gain loss information on tax forms and client channels.
- Ensuring the clients data is accurate and timely
- Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders and international business partners
- Taking part in various projects and operational improvements re. quality, policies, workflow etc.