AS400 Developer/Support Analyst
- Job Ref: 3925
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an AS400 Developer for a 6 months contract in Dublin City Centre. You will be responsible for development and maintenance of software applications critical to the operations of the company.
Within your responsibilities you’ll find:
- Performing requirement analysis and discussing with Business users for better clarity and clarifications.
- Working on PoC to analyse the best solution fitment based on the business needs and technical feasibility.
- Implement COTS products/plugins on top of the I90 application with required changes.
- Performing development and unit testing.
- Performing daily health checks.
To do these, we would take into consideration the following requirements:Must to have:
- Experience in AS400 (RPGLE)
- Technology – AS400.
- Programming Language – RPGLE & CLLE.
- Concepts – ILE, Arrays, Data structures, embedded SQLs, FTP etc.
- Screen Design Aid & RLU.
- I/90 experience – Pilot programming concepts.
- Support experience.
- Basic knowledge on MQs, FTP, EDI etc.,
- ROBOT scheduler.
- Insurance domain experience
The following skills will be an added advantage:
- Understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
- AS400 developer certification.
- Prior I90 development experience
If you see yourself reflected on this job description, do not hesitate to press APPLY below.
We will contact to ASAP.