Application Support Manager (UK)
- Job Ref: 4026
- Location: Brentford, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
My client, a leading company in the Financial space is looking for an Application Support Manager to join their team on a permanent or contract basis.They are looking for a flexible candidate, someone technical who can get stuck in on the problems while also having strong management experience.
Most of the tools you will be working with are bespoke, involving some Dynamics AX, BizTalk and Sitecore.
You will manage a team of 7 people (Support Analysts and DBAs) and you will be responsible for:
- Managing incidents, escalating them, and reviewing them.
- Developing Problem Management, ensuring root cause investigations are tracked using problem tickets
- Ensuring IT changes are aligned with the policy
- Being part of the IT Security, alerting and monitoring of all supported application and databases
- Keeping track of how team resources are being used within the team
- Experience in supporting IT application and systems based on Microsoft technologies
- Experience in leading teams to deliver 2nd and 3rd level support
- Experience in working in large enterprise environments
- Experience in website and mobile application support
- Experience in dealing with IT vendors
- Good communication, analytical and service delivering skills
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field and several years of related experience
If you see yourself reflected on the lines above and are enthusiastic, creative, with a strong ability to analyse problems and to draw valid conclusions this is your role!
Get in touch by pressing APPLY below and we'll contact you asap!