Application Support Analyst (UK)
- Job Ref: 4025
- Location: Brentford, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
My client, a leading company in the Financial space is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent or contract basis. You'll be working on BAU, but you'll also have the opportunity to work on various projects.
Most of the tools you will be working with are bespoke, involving some Dynamics AX, BizTalk and Sitecore.
As part of a team of 7 people you will be responsible for:
- Playing a key role in driving continuous improvement within the global support function being part of IT Operations Team
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for all tickets that are logged either remotely or desk side
- Identifying resolutions to outstanding tickets that are not resolved and escalating where necessary
- Performing Technical SME role for supported applications
- Working with the development team to maximize the performance and robustness of the databases, hardware and network topology.
As a candidate you must have/be:
- Experience of ITIL standards
- Experience in support
- Strong in Microsoft BizTalk or Dynamics AX
- Experience in API
- Some exposure in Java, Apache Tomcat, IIS
If you see yourself reflected on the lines above and are enthusiastic, creative, with a strong ability to analyse problems and to draw valid conclusions this is your role!
Get in touch by pressing APPLY below and we'll contact you asap!