Application Support Analyst - IT Services Provider
- Job Ref: 2517
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in their industry along with been well established globally are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this Application Support Analyst position and I can give you more details on who the company is, but first to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is an IT services provider located in Dublin. You will need to be someone with a broad experience and will be comfortable working as a channel between technical and non-technical people.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Application Support Analyst position, in which you will work closely with the team and stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience on leading and managing the application design, development and maintenance using Oracle/MS SQL.
- Experienced in Oracle/MS SQL Server database.
- Agile experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate incident resolution rationales and build consensus around resolution steps.
- Problem solver.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***