Application Engineer - Full Stack
- Job Ref: 4285
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We have an opportunity for a passionate Application Engineer Full Stack to join my client one of the largest Microsoft houses in Dublin on a permanet basis.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Participating in product feature implementation, both independently and in cooperation with your team.
- Implementing changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Participating in peer code reviews, manage criteria applied during code reviews.
- Serving as a liaison with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Investigating technical issues during the full development lifecycle including specific components in production.
- Providing effort estimations for individual and team assignments.
And this is what my client is looking for:
You are self-driven with experience in design and implementation of complex and distributed systems, particularly in building high-performance backend and/or frontend frameworks. You have a passion for seeking engineering excellence and adopting new technologies. You are not afraid to drive for success by working with cross-functional teams.
And You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of experience in a software development role.
- Experience working in enterprise project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and Practices.
- Experience developing scalable microservice architectures.
- Angular 2+, React, Vue or TypeScript experience.
- Knowledge of the .NET ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#.
- Experience writing automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with GIT or other revision control systems.
- Experience working with relational (SQL Server) and NoSQL (Redis, Dynamo) databases.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant education.
- Experience in distributed caching and messaging frameworks.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on other project teams, development partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios.
- Demonstrated delivery of major projects with a focus on quality and productivity in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team.
- Experience developing and deploying serverless and non serverless applications to AWS.
- Mobile Development (iOS or Android) experience.
- Experience to TDD and/or BDD.
- Experience with ELK Stack.
If this is of interest to you do not hesitate to get in touch for more details!