- Job Ref: 5004
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
I have a new Application Management opportunity based here Dublin.
- Develop and maintain the portfolio of business applications managed by the IT Department
- Deliver all aspects of application implementation including development and/or installation, database management, front end design & implementation and end user support
- Extract data from SQL databases for reporting purposes.
- Manage relationships with external application providers
- Work with the business to develop efficient business processes and applications to support the business needs
- Take on new tasks as required and to use the tools provided to continue to learn and develop within the role
- Ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied within and outside the Organisation and that a work life balance is supported as much as possible in the workplace;
- Ensure that continuous learning and development is undertaken through informal and formal learning and participation in the Performance Management and Development Review Process;
- Demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks that can arise or may be assigned in this role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an applications management/development role;
- An IT degree in computer science or a related field is essential;
- Experience in Databases and Data Relationships particularly Microsoft SQL Server incl. T-SQL and SSIS;
- Good working knowledge of reporting technologies; SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI and similar technologies e.g. Tableau;
- Working knowledge of Networks, Cloud & Business Applications including Office 365, Sharepoint 365, and Microsoft Azure;
- Proven project management capability in implementing technical projects and bringing them to a successful completion;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise and organise and work on own initiative;
- Ability to work well in a team.
****Candidates must have a valid Stamp 4 visa or hold EU citizenship****
Call Derek on 0862247895 or Email [email protected]