Angular Frontend Developer
- Job Ref: 2907
- Location: Madrid, United States
- Type: Permanent
Are you a highly motivated, challenge seeking talent in digital transformation and software innovation? Are you passionate about the latest open source software technologies? Do you want to work in an environment where ideas and questions are always welcome and feedback is given constructively?
Join this family: more than 200 software engineers, scrum masters, project leaders, UX Designers, consultants and digital innovation geeks all over Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, Holland), the United States and Asia.
Their main projects are mobile applications development, digital process management, Data engineering, and Cloud Systems and native Apps and systems. They are Agile, they love code quality, and their passion is Open Source.
Its pillars are communication, commitment, responsibility and autonomy.
You will find the possibility of remote and flexible working time, agile methodology and a modern office suitable for new ways of work.
- Opportunity to grow with us and take on responsibility from your first day
- “Choose your own device”-policy
- Work in small and efficient teams that communicate effectively
- An agile environment with flat hierarchies and direct feedback making for excellent internal processes
- Ample opportunity for training and personal development
- 23 days paid leave/year and flextime for a good work–life balance
- Location: Barcelona or Madrid
- Bring enthusiasm, knowledge, and quality code to different software solutions on the international scene
- Show closeness and high client orientation working for important brands
- You are focused on writing clean, modular and well-tested code
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Angular and in its different versions (1.5, 2.0, 4)
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-country environment and distributed teams
The profile we are looking for:
- Higher education in technical studies
- Several years of practical experience in front end software development projects
- Demonstrable experience of working in projects in various versions of Angular 1.x and latest versions 2 – 4
- Experience working with TDD and good practices
- Commitment to agile approaches
- English and Spanish skills (German is a plus)
- Pragmatic, self-motivated and communicative personality
- Excellent teamwork skills including the necessary assertiveness