Angular Developer - Contract
- Job Ref: 5396
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for Angular Developers for 6 months contract for my client based in dublin West.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance & support.
- Assist in planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
- Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements.
- Translate business and technical requirements into business application systems.
- Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Document systems, applications and new procedures to Industry standards
You will need to have:
- Strong analytical and technical ability with 4+ years’ experience in HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS (preferably with exposure to Angular 2.0) and Bootstrap front-end technologies Experienced with JSON based REST services
- Experience with BDD, TDD; testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor
- Experience with (Sass or LESS), as well as responsive web design techniques and cross-browser compatibility
- Experienced with working with JSON based REST services delivered over HTTP.
- Experiencing developing Security First applications
- Must be methodical, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong design focus and empathy for the user Experience Required.
- Version Control Systems (SVN, GIT, BitBucket & GitLab)
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools (JIRA, Confluence & Testrail), and best practices
- Self-starter with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills. An ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to work as a team member and on your own initiative.
- Carry out peer reviews and guide Junior Team members
And some more of this:
- 4+ years’ experience in front end development.
- With a proven record of delivering sophisticated Web development.
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience