- Job Ref: 3817
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Do you want to work with an organization that is the industry leader for mobile development?
- Do you want a role that will enable you to drive creativity and innovation within the team?
If you’re ticking all these boxes, then look at the spec below for your next career move.
In this role, you’ll:
- Have to have experience consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON).
- Have full SDLC experience.
- Provide relevant production support for existing application, if required
- Use your background in object-oriented design and reusable components and frameworks.
- Need to be willing and able to travel, as this position may require travel from time to time.
- Need to be able to demonstrate initiative team skills and hard work.
- Lead and mentor the team on a day to day based to ensure timelines are being met and each team member is working to the best of their ability.
- 4+ year experience designing and developing Android consumer-facing applications.
- Previous team lead or mentoring experience.
- Can-do attitude focusing on identifying solutions to problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Permission to work within the Republic of Ireland.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet the criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.