Agile Test Engineer
- Job Ref: 2630
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, one of the biggest gaming group, is looking for an Agile Test Engineer to work as part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with Software Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to deliver at pace. This is a permanent role based in South Dublin, offering competitive salary.
They understand that building the ‘right thing’ is as important as building the ‘thing right’, and have leveraged collaborative test-driven techniques such as BDD to achieve both.
The Agile Test Engineer believes that software quality is the responsibility of the whole team, regardless of job titles.
What you will need to bring:
- Mid level experience
- Collaborative test-driven techniques such as ATDD, BDD etc
- Agile and/or Lean software development approaches
- Exploratory Testing techniques
- A solid understanding of Specification by Example
- A solid understanding of Continuous Integration
- A solid understanding of Continuous Delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with SQL an advantage
- Experience with Java or other development languages an advantage
If interested please apply! Or you can contact us for more information.