Agile Project Manager
- Job Ref: 1981
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Would you like to join an IT Service Management and automation leading company on a contract role?
You will be delivering innovative data-orientated projects in an agile methodology. Your role will be of a technical manager, communicator and quality assurance analyst.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hands on delivery management of the data analysis work stream
- Define, scope and plan using an Agile/Iterative delivery approach and philosophy
- Establish and execute delivery project control functions
- Manage chain of custody and other key secure data handling processes and controls
- Foster and develop relationships with partners (internal and external)
- Carry out resource and financial planning, tracking and reporting, monitoring and updating
- Integration with organizational governance, risk, vendor management and portfolio management functions
You will be familiar with modern IT industry directing developers, working with architects and leading by example in a dynamic, modern and innovative environment.
If you are innovative, creative, articulate with 5-10 years project management experience please click to apply.
Scrum certification, PMI certified and proficient in using management tools will be a great advantage in the selection process.
Our client offers competitive daily rates and great work environment.