Agile Business Analyst -Web and mobile product development
- Job Ref: 1971
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and diverse place to work? One of Ireland's biggest bank is hiring an Agile Business Analyst to work in their Customer Engagement Technologies team.
You will be a core member of the IT Business Partner Team for the Channels and Customer Domain. You will work on the design and development of web and mobile products.
This role offers you the opportunity to develop a good understanding of the Channels and Assisted Customer business strategy. You will support the business to continually improve the business needs by driving Behaviour Driven Development. You will work closely with the Product Owner and Development team.
What you'll need to bring:
- A proven ability to quickly understand business strategy and objectives with retail financial services experience a distinct advantage
- Significant experience of business analysis in an agile environment with Behaviour Driven development (BDD) and/or Test-Driven Development (TDD) a distinct advantage
- An IT background with a solid grounding in technology is essential.
- Experience of developing high quality user stories & acceptance criteria for multiple business processes having multiple product owners in an organisation new to Agile development methodology
- Hands on experience of delivery using the Scrum Methodology (minimum 3 years) with Agile/Scrum certification a bonus