Administration Support (12 months-Dublin City Centre)
- Job Ref: 4406
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader in education and training in the healthcare sector in Ireland is looking for a Financial Administrator for a 6 months-9 months contract based in Dublin City Centre.
You will work in an agile development environment by reviewing, analyzing, and monitoring financial reports and project budgets and will support the Project Management team and the IT project team.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Reviewing and recording Invoices and Purchase orders and alignment with budget allocations.
- Review and analysis of financial reports.
- Recording and documenting project Board meetings.
- Reviewing and placing all IT H/W and S/W procurements.
- Working with vendors and business stakeholders to track their request, including management of status reports, and monitoring of project budgets.
- Developing positive relationships across the IT Team facilitating early identification of issues and risks.
- Managing H/W stock and working closely with IT helpdesk.
- Providing general administration for the team, IT reporting and purchasing.
- Working at locations as required meeting the needs of specific projects.
- 1 year experience in reviewing and addressing issues in financial reports.
- 1 year experience supporting a Project Management Team.
- Diligent, with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in project tracking.
- The confidence to manage action lists and follow up outstanding actions independently.
- Strong data management experience.
- Team player, able to work on own initiative
- Analytical skills.