- Job Ref: 1880
- Location: Letterkenny, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Actuarial vacancies in the North-West.
We are looking for Associate Actuaries to be key players in our client’s Actuarial Model Shared Services team (a number of vacancies exist).
• Assist in model development, model testing, and independent model review.
• Support and provide technical model training for domestic actuarial groups to comply with model governance requirements.
• Coordinate with Actuarial Process & Technology group to recommend solutions to improve the model operation efficiency and consistency
• Research innovative modelling approaches to enhance the model capabilities and control
• Completion of CT1-CT9 exams or further and 3+ years’ experience in an actuarial field is desired
• Knowledge of practices related to pricing, valuation, risk management, and/or insurance accounting
• 1+ years of experience in model development, implementation and/or validation
• Experience in actuarial modelling systems and programming software such as Excel, VBA, SQL and C++
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor degree or higher
For more information, get in touch with [email protected]