Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Job Ref: 4666
- Location: belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global leader specialized in financial technology managed services, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Outsourced technology, Application hosting and management. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to work in a full-time basis in Belfast.
- Resolving internal/external customer enquiries.
- Reviewing AR accounts for erroneous transactions.
- Applying short-pay write-offs and credit notes.
- Assisting with preparation and sending of customer invoices
- Maintaining accuracy in processing of AR transactions, including accounting coding, timely payments and reconciliations
- 2 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Proven experience in driving problems to a resolution using own initiative
- Quick learner with ability to work independently
- Strong computer and software skills (Excel and previous accounting software experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with customers