Accounts Payable Team Leader
- Job Ref: 1861
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers Business is delighted to announce a new vacancy for a client of ours, independent travel agent located in London, for an Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Reporting to Head of Operations, person will be responsible for managing Finance and Admin professionals.
This role requires accounts payable experience, people management skills, understanding of back office administration duties and preferably knowledge of tourism industry.
What are you expected to do?
- Make partner/agent payments and transactions
- Managing AP and administration teams (performance, one-to-ones, hiring)
- Working with Sage 50 and Excel
- Oversee back office administration
- Liaise with travel agents and suppliers
What are you expected to have to be successful for the role?
- travel industry background
- accounts payable and finance administration experience
- line management experience as will have 3-5 direct reports
- reporting to Head of Operations
- good people skills, team player
The role comes with a competitive salary and is based close to Shoreditch, the new tech hub of London.
Please forward your CV for consideration to [email protected]
Please note, that due to large number of applicants, we are in a position to come back only to most relevant candidates.