Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Ref: 5157
- Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Accounts Payable Specialist - Belfast
Our client is a global leader specialized in financial technology managed services, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Outsourced technology, Application hosting and management. We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to work in a full-time basis in Belfast.
- Reviewing vendor invoices, recording invoices according to company policy.
- Maintaining accuracy in processing of AP transactions, including accounting coding, timely payments and reconciliations.
- Preparing weekly payments to vendors
- Posting and reconciliation of bank transactions
- Investigating and resolving invoice discrepancies
- Assisting with the month end close of accounts payable, accruals and variance analysis
- 2 years of accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Proven experience in driving problems to a resolution using own initiative
- Quick learner with ability to work independently
- Strong computer and business solution software skills (Excel and previous accounting software experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field is preferred
- Be able to travel