- Job Ref: 6396
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
Seeking to hire a talented Accounts Payable Assistant to join a construction firm in NYC. If you're a hard-working professional, this is a great opportunity for you. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Assistant
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk
- High school diploma. associate's degree in Accounting preferred.
- 1-2 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Experience with Quickbooks or SAGE 300
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities