- Job Ref: 4772
- Location: Finglas, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client has over 50 years of experience and offices around the whole Ireland. They are the leading company specialising in the lighting design, electrical wholesale and Lighting as a Service sectors in Ireland.
At the moment we are looking to hire an Accounts Manager that will be responsible for managing all elements of the purchases ledgers and the sales ledger. The position is part-time and location is Dublin (Finglas).
- Receiving and processing Supplier invoices
- Dealing with colleagues and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Conducting monthly supplier statement reconciliations and producing creditor payment forecasts
- Handling all supplier payment requests and preparing bank payments for director authorisation
- Recording, posting and allocating incoming customer receipts
- Resolving customer queries, eg debit notes, maintaining a clean, current ledger at all times
- Reconciling monthly receipts posted to bank statements
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position (accounts payable and receivable)
- Able to work in a part-time role
- Excellent Excel and organisational skills