- Job Ref: 4212
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an extremely mature Irish SaaS Start-up that in 5 years has secured over 800 customers worldwide. The have a genuine customer-focused approach and with their advanced technology and dedicated employees each day they make a difference in the e-Learning space.
The company has a very open and collaborative culture with excellent career progression opportunities as the team continues to grow – all within a fun and supportive environment.
Our clients’ offices area based in a very handy location in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for an accountant to work in a part-time basis.
• Reconciling bank accounts and credits cards in a weekly basis
• Posting daily Purchase Invoices to the accounting system
• Preparing the monthly Payment Run
• Running month end checks in preparation of Management reporting
• Maintaining the Fixed Assets register
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Preparing Revenue Returns
• Assisting with the Annual Audit by liaising and supporting our external Auditors
• Reviewing and improving company financial processes
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Experience with accounting software and Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated problem solving and process improvement skills.
• Exposure to Multi Entity reporting.
• Experience working with external Auditors.
• Attention to detail analysing data and working with different priorities
• Communication skills (written and verbal) and self-motivation