Account Manager/Business Development Manager
- Job Ref: 3399
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Business Development Manager/Account Manager for Financial Services
About our Client
Our client is a different type of consultancy firm. High level expertise and industry experience allows them to provide change and transformation management consultancy on a highest possible level.
Having their offices in Europe, Asia and North America they are experienced period of high growth and looking to hire Account Manager/Business Development Manager to join their team in New York.
Overview of the role for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced professional having wealth of knowledge and experience in the financial services sector and previously worked in the banking, insurance, wealth management and relevant industries. The role is to increase the company’s customer base and get new revenue. This person will contribute to the long-term organisational strategic goals, build long lasting customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The person will be responsible for selling the company’s services to clients based in New York.
- Managing accounts and building long term relationships with existing customers with a view to upsell with additional services
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, events – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Working closely with different stakeholders (onsite and remote) to create effective propositions for potential clients, responding to RFI’s and RFPs and drafting sales materials
- Responsible for all sales cycle from getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible services up to closing the deal and developing rapport with new clients providing support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date (Salesforce).
- Produce weekly & monthly reports on sales activities
- 10+ years of experience and proven track record in financial services sales
- Strong networking skills and ability to generate new business
- Previous presentation experience
- 3rd level qualification would be desirable
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
If the above sounds like You, we would be delighted to receive your application. Please hit the Apply Now button now, attach your CV and hopefully we can speak to you soon! Thank you in advance.