Account Manager - Sales/customer success - Australia, Sydney
- Job Ref: 4586
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish e-Learning software company with HQ in Dublin, Ireland and offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade.
Their product is designed for organizations, enterprises and educational institutions looking to distribute their courses and track their training.
They always put their customers experience at the heart of everything and thrive for the best solution.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their office in Sydney, Australia.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the pipeline of Leads in the APAC region.
- Provide advice and consultancy to prospects on how to best use the platform within their business by leveraging our extensive eLearning industry experience.
- Maintain and enhance on-going relationships with customers post initial sale.
- Receive regular coaching/mentoring from a seasoned sales person in the LMS space.
- Attend at conferences and trade shows in Sydney.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales and success process.
- Provide on boarding and ongoing training for your Customers.
- Make your Customers aware of new features and functionality released on a monthly basis.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Applicants need to be comfortable working with others and in a team environment.
- Must be open to receiving constructive feedback and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions.
- Enjoys the challenge delivering on monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Knowledge can be demonstrated either through sales experience or similar experiences.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with prospects and customers.