Account Manager for IT Network/Security consultancy
- Job Ref: 2732
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish company based in 17 years ago and specialising in IT Network and Security solutions in Ireland.
Whether it’s solution design, implementation, program or project management in managed services, network solutions, information security or collaboration – they are the ones satisfying customers needs.
With growing clients across Finance, Enterprise, Heathcare, Public Sector and Industry they are looking to hire Account Manager to look after existing accounts with an element of business development.
What will your day to day job look like?
- Building long lasting relationships with designated accounts across Healthcare, Public Sector, Enterprise, Finance
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts and selling IT Network, Security solutions & Consultancy services
- Generating new leads from referrals, networking – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Preparation of Proposals, tenders, price offers
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submitting progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
What it takes to be successful in this position?
- Experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in IT Network or Security sales role)
- Understanding of vendor model and experience working with solutions like Cisco, Fortinet, HT
- Strong network and market knowledge
- Technically savvy and being able to grasp quickly and talk about technical solutions
- Being able to work within the Sales team
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
- Proficient MS office skills.
Good to know:
- €Negotiable base salary + uncapped OTE
- D15 location
- Benefits including: 22 days holidays, phone, laptop, expensed mileage, VHI, Pension.
Thank you very much for your interest in this vacancy. We look forward to receiving your CV and speaking with you.