Account Manager / Customer Relationship Manager
- Job Ref: 4134
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international eCommerce Solution provider. Counting their 8th year they have won a number of awards and have customers based all over the globe.
Their software helps online retailers’ efficiently control customer journey and easily manage checkout, logistics, payments, shipments, etc. With the current expansion of online shopping, their team is rapidly growing and they’re looking to hire an Account Manager/Customer Relationship Manager for their US offices in New Jersey.
As an Account Manager/Customer Relationship Manager, you will lead the client relationship strategy with a focus on growing the client business and strengthen relationships, ensuring the delivery of client contact and meeting service level requirements
- Defining the customer relationship strategy establishing goals and objectives (satisfaction, retention, revenue targets).
- Build and maintain relationships with decision makers in client companies developing a trust-based relationship. Manage their expectations, needs and priorities.
- Conduct periodic strategic reviews to assess clients’ needs, performance and uncover areas of additional revenue growth.
- Understand the client’s business, strategy, business model, operating statistics, partnerships, etc. to be able to drive account improvement initiatives in the areas of growth, innovation, service, profitability and cost optimisation.
- Monitor and analyse client forecast, trends and KPIs.
- 4-7 years experience as Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager / Customer Success Manager
- Experience and knowledge of the B2C eCommerce industry (online retail environment).
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and commercial skills.
- Experience leading workshops with clients to determine strategy and roadmaps.
- Relevant business or professional qualification.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.