- Job Ref: 4729
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, a cloud-based software company with offices in Ireland and US, is looking for an Account Manager to join a new project within the sales team in the Dublin HQ on a permanent basis.
With a large presence internationally, our client is looking to grow the existing team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling Enterprise SaaS.
The Account Manager will be in charge of the US accounts primarily. You are the POC. You will sell responsibly through a combination of tailored demonstrations, customer calls, RFPs and advising.
- Provide advice on the usage of the platform.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers post initial sale.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- Receive regular coaching/mentoring
- Attending and representing the company in fairs.
- Cross-sell and up-sell the services.
- You are driven, self motivated, detail oriented and multitask.
- 1-3 years software or enterprise selling.
- Open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback).
- Analytical and determined. Hunger for challenges.
- Very good English communication skills.
- Outbound Sales Experience + SaaS experience / interest / education is a must.
- Fun / Supportive / Open environment.
- Real career progression opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
Thank you for your time considering this application, we look forward to hearing from you!