- Job Ref: 2540
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Account Manager for
Bespoke Software Solutions Company
- Role: Account Manager
- Location: South Dublin City Centre, Ireland
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Industry: IT Company
- Function: Account Management
Our client is a global bespoke software company, specialising in product development and digital platform engineering service. They have +20.000 employees globally and are looking for an Account Manager to join their Dublin team.
Company offers solutions ranging from Product Development, Core Technologies, Data & Analytics, Enterprise Applications, to Digital Marketing, Ecommerce and Mobility.
The aim of the role is to manage the ongoing success of multiple accounts and grow the portfolio, building successful long-lasting relationships with key external partners:
- Developing and maintaining relationships at a C-level for key accounts
- Developing a deep understanding of the client’s business goals
- Working closely with project/program management to ensure successful delivery through an integrated delivery model and monitor client satisfaction
- Maintaining active dialogue with clients through periodical meetings and business reviews
- Drive revenue within the client / account portfolio, identify and nurture new opportunities with existing clients
- Develop effective relationships with key internal executives, business units, subject matter experts and sales and delivery leaders
- Ability to work across different sectors: financial services, media & entertainment, travel & hospitality, healthcare, software & hi-tech, retail & distribution, emerging verticals.
Ideal candidate will have previous account management experience in corporate bespoke technology services, be technically savvy and able to quickly grasp technical concepts and talk about different technical solutions in a confident manner.
Mature, trustworthy individual, able to build relationships externally and internally, and work within the sales team. Motivated, target driven individual.
We’re looking for a sales professional with proven track record in corporate account management (preferably in bespoke software development, could solutions, application managed services, mobile application development, business optimisation), strong network and market knowledge.
Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion.
Being able and comfortable talking on CXO level and turning €25k accounts into €500k accounts. 3rd level qualification is required for the role.
€80-110k Basic Salary (based on experience) + Bonus
Our client is based in South Dublin City Centre.
You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and sent through your CV! I am looking forward to speaking with you.